We offer training on research process, funding and open journal access publishing. Our trainings are mainly held through face to face workshops, research academies, print, video conferencing and voice calls.
- to 2-day workshops in scientific writing and publishing
- Hosted by institutions
- Delivered by journal editors
- Highly interactive, with an opportunity for researchers to work on their own manuscripts
- Tailored to the field and publishing experience of the researchers taking part
- Editors present video conference meetings on selected scientific writing and publishing topics
- There is an interactive and engaging, with exercises and opportunities to ask questions
- This normally take 60 minutes per session.
- The video conference is held in English language
Support your researchers with our high-quality training workshops. The workshops cover a variety of topics including how to publish, how to apply for research positions, how to give quality peer review, and how to manage a successful journal. Authors who subscribe to research academies receive specialized training in research writing, data analytics, report writing, editorial review and publication.
Drawing on our vast experience, we have developed a series of training workshops to help researchers succeed in today’s competitive academic landscape. Subscribers of this service receive the below:
- Getting Published: Early- and mid-career researchers learn how to publish in international journals.
- Applying for Research Positions: Graduate students and postdocs learn how to find and secure the right research position.
- Scientific Communication: Researchers of all levels learn how to communicate their research to a broad audience.
- Peer Review: Postdocs and faculty learn how to give high-quality peer review.
- Journal Editing: Current and aspiring journal editors learn how to manage successful journals. Research Methodology: Researchers learn how to write solid research protocols and avoid problems in data collection and analysis.
- Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses: Researchers learn how to conduct a high-quality systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Ethics: Researchers learn how to ethically conduct research with human participants.
- Research Data Principles and Practices: Researchers of all levels learn the value of research data and how data can be shared effectively.